What Is Direct Primary Care?
Direct Primary Care membership is for those patients who want to regain a personalized relationship with their physician. If you believe that there is no substitute for time and well-educated, experienced advice from a doctor who knows you well…..then you’ll be thrilled to join Balanced Physician Care.
A Direct Primary Care membership is for those who DO NOT have insurance but want the peace of mind of having a doctor who cares about their health and wellbeing.
A Direct Primary Care membership is also for those who are forced to choose a high-deductible health plan due changes in current health care law (Affordable Care Act) or financial considerations. It is an opportunity to still experience the value of a primary care physician-patient relationship and receive the benefits of discounted pricing for services that a membership can offer. (Think Costco)
A Direct Primary Care membership is for the small business owner who wants to improve the health profile of their employees, provide them with basic primary care options, and return the choice of health care back to its individual employees. This can be done in an economical way by combining a Direct Primary Care membership with a high-deductible “wrap-around” health plan or an Affordable Care Act Exchange Plan.
Unlimited visits with your physician
Relaxed, Unhurried, complete Office Visits or Online Visits with your personal physician.
Unhindered communication with your physician
|Emails, phone calls, etc. with our responses based on time of day and how you contact us.|
Management and treatment of acute medical problems
|Colds, flu, ear infections, urinary tract infections, boils, small lacerations, non-life-threatening trauma, etc.|
|Stitches, wound care, I&D, simple fracture casting, in-house labs (like strep swabs, urine testing), ear cleaning, EKGs, etc.|
Visit & procedure included; supplies are an additional small cost
Chronic disease management
Heart failure, asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, etc. Coordination with Specialists
Annual screening labs
Complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, thyroid stimulating hormone, hemoglobin, urinalysis, and cholesterol markers
*child labs may differ
Testosterone, Iron Studies, Toxic Metals, Hepatitis testing, Adrenal Stress, NutraEval etc
additional cost, special member pricing
We find the best possible prices for your medications (like antibiotics, antidepressants, blood pressure medications, etc.)
X-Rays, MRIs, CT Scans, Mammograms, etc
- Personalized Patient Care with easy access to your M.D.
- Annual Wellness Physical
- Comprehensive 60 Minute Exam
- Biometric Lab Panel Included
- Pap & Prostate Screening (where applicable)
- Unlimited In-Office Visits with NO COPAYS
- Extended, Relaxed visits
- Full Access via Technology -
You’ll be able to reach our team via phone, e-mail, webcam and more
- All Medical Procedure fees - Included*
- (i.e. knee injections, sutures, etc.)
- 3 Complimentary Acupuncture Visits - Treatments after only $50
- Holistic/Integrative Medical Consultations included
- Wholesale labs and medication costs.
We pass our benefits right to you.
- Discounts on Vaccines & In office Medications*
- Great pricing on radiology (X-ray & MRI)
- Advanced Wellness Screening Discounted
- (i.e. Functional Allergy Testing)
- Discounts on Massage, Personal Training & Dietician visits
- FREE Specialist E-Consults from RubiconMD
|Offer Description||Monthly Payment||Annual Payment|
Pay monthly to make easy & affordable payments
Save even more by paying annually