Holistic Care | Annual Physicals | Cancer Screenings | Smoking Cessation | Wellness & Nutrition | Weight Management
Sick Visits | Anxiety & Depression | Blood Pressure | Cholesterol | Diabetes & more
Injuries | Evaluation of Supplements | Injections | Exercise Programs
Skin Biopsies | Simple Lacerations | Burn & Wound Care | Wart Removal | Abscess Drainage | EKG & more!
Routine Blood Work | Urinalysis | Urine Pregnancy | Strep Throat | Glucose | Specialty Testing
Same and next-day appointments available for members based on medical urgency.
After Hours Availability
Call or Email your Urgent Care needs and we will get back to you in a timely manner.
Two Membership Options
We offer two different membership options for patients starting at $69 per month
*Basic Care Membership is only available for patients aged 0-61 years of age *90 day cancellation notice required on all memberships
- Personalized care tailored to your comfort level.
- A physician who knows your story inside and out.
- Relaxed Visits; ask all the questions you want…we actually want you to!
- Easy access to speak to your doctor.
- Same-day or next-day scheduling with barely any wait time!
- The ability to email your physician with questions
- The choice of
- being seen at your home via phone or computer (online visit)
- being seen at our office
- Certain yearly routine labs included with Premier Membership (CBC, CMP, Lipid Panel, TSH, T4) for adults
- Most medical procedures are included
- Reduced ER or Urgent Care visits because you can contact your provider directly for advice perhaps preventing an unnecessary trip.
- Specialist Care coordination
- Inexpensive and direct service. We work directly with you instead of hassling with insurance.
- A Echocardiogram (EKG) done right at our office once per year for free
- You may continue to use your insurance/Medicare for labs, imaging, specialist visits, etc... Our providers can continue to order tests and referrals as usual
- Special Member pricing on
- Radiology (X-Rays, MRI, CT, Mammogram, etc)
- Integrative / Holistic Medicine Services Available
- Annual Alternative Medicine Consult
- Supplement Advice
- 3 complimentary acupuncture visits with Premier Membership, $50 visits after
- FREE Specialist E-Consults from RubiconMD for Premier Membership
Would you like to Meet Dr Sharyl Truty and learn more about a Balanced Physician Care Membership ? We’d be happy to chat with you about the services we provide, at no obligation to you. We even offer a free, 10 minute introduction* with Dr Truty for those interested in our membership.
*introduction meeting done by appointment *Meet & Greet is to discuss Membership only. No medical advice or treatment plans will be discussed.
The Balanced Physician Care clinic has been established as a self-pay clinic. Please be prepared to pay for all procedures beyond our basic membership on the same day of service. If you wish to try to obtain insurance reimbursement on your own, documentation of your clinic visits can be obtained one week after the date of your request.
Currently, the only insurance plan accepted by Balanced Physician Care is Medicare, when Medicare is the patient's primary insurance. Medicare patients are requested to become members of our clinic and pay a monthly membership fee for the non-covered Medicare services outlined in the membership agreement. Claims will be submitted under Medicare guidelines only when Medicare provides primary coverage. BPC does not accept Medicare secondary coverage or any Medicare Advantage plans at this time.
Please note: Our rates are subject to change.