Joining a direct primary care practice involves paying a monthly membership fee. Ultimately, the benefit of joining a direct primary care practice is that the doctor gets to spend more time with you, whenever you need it, without having to jump through the hoops of a traditional medical practice. We love it, our current patients love it, and we know you will too.
Fewer Patients = More Time for You
Each Balanced Physician Care doctor has no more than 600 patients. If that seems like a lot, compare it to the typical 2,000 - 4,000 or so of a traditional primary care physician and you can see why individual patients often get lost in the shuffle. Because we limit the number of patients we see, it opens up our schedule to be available when you need us to fill out forms, to get prescriptions authorized, and to coordinate your care with other physicians.
Know what the cost of your visit will be, period. At Balanced Physician Care, we value transparency and knowing the price of what you are getting at our clinic. In a traditional practice, you never truly know what your cost is going to be when you walk out the door. As a consequence, you may be hesitant to receive the full care you desire or you may end-up with charges that you did not anticipate. However, just call, email or stop in and we will be happy to provide you pricing for any services.
Insurance-Free = Hassle-Free
We don’t accept insurance. But don’t let that scare you, because most of our patients actually save money as members. With our membership while you are not buying insurance, you are buying comprehensive, accessible care from your doctor. If you would like guidance, through our partners, we can help you find the best combination of healthcare and health insurance that saves you money and results in better quality service.
As a member, here are a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Personalized care tailored to your comfort level.
- A physician who knows your story inside and out.
- Relaxed Visits; ask all the questions you want…we actually want you to!
- A Comprehensive Annual Wellness exam and wellness labs included
- Easy access to speak to your doctor.
- Same-day or next-day scheduling with barely any wait time!
- The ability to email your physician with questions
- The choice of
- being seen at your home via phone or computer (online visit)
- being seen at our office
- Certain yearly routine labs
- Most medical procedures are included
- Reduced ER or Urgent Care visits because you can contact your provider directly for advice perhaps preventing an unnecessary trip.
- Inexpensive and direct service. We work directly with you instead of hassling with insurance.
- Discounted pricing on
- Integrative / Alternative Medicine Services
- Annual Alternative Medicine Consult
- Supplement Advice
- 3 complimentary acupuncture visits, $50 visits after
- Specialist Care coordination
- Never a copay or surprise cost, just a flat, monthly or yearly membership fee
- FREE Specialist E-Consults from RubiconMD until end of 2017
Would you like to learn more about a Balanced Physician Care Membership or get a detailed quote for you & your family members? We’d be happy to chat with you about the services we provide, at no obligation to you. We even offer a free, 10 minute introduction* with Dr Truty for those interested in our membership.
*introduction meeting done by appointment
The Balanced Physician Care clinic has been established as a self-pay clinic. Please be prepared to pay for all procedures beyond our basic membership on the same day of service. If you wish to try to obtain insurance reimbursement on your own, documentation of your clinic visits can be obtained one week after the date of your request.
Currently, the only insurance plan accepted by Balanced Physician Care is Medicare, when Medicare is the patient's primary insurance. Medicare patients are requested to become members of our clinic and pay a monthly membership fee for the non-covered Medicare services outlined in the membership agreement. Claims will be submitted under Medicare guidelines only when Medicare provides primary coverage. BPC does not accept Medicare secondary coverage or any Medicare Advantage plans at this time.
Please note: Our rates are subject to change.